Terms and condition
- These terms and conditions apply to all foreign currency exchange service (The Service) provided by Xe.Exchange Pty Ltd ABN 75 629 686 915 trading as Xc Exchange referred to as “Xc Exchange”, “we”, “us” or “our”.
These services may include:
- Online currency order from our website at www.xcexchange.com (Website)
- Currency exchange transaction made in-store
- By using our service, you confirm that you have read the Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- Xc Exchange reserves the right to amend and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time for any reason.
- We may refuse to provide the service to any person at our sole discretion.
Placing an order online
- The price you will be paying for the foreign currency is determined once you submit the order, based upon the rate published by us at the time of order submission.
- The minimum online order is the total amount of AUD $1000 and the maximum total order value, including any 1 or more currencies, is the equivalent of AUD $9500 over a 24-hour period and a maximum aggregate value of AUD $20,000 over a rolling 21-day period.
- You will not be able to choose your preferred denominations on the Website. The amount of foreign currency will be rounded to the nearest bank note denominations determined by Xc Exchange.
- We do not charge commission for our service.
- When placing an order online, you must follow the instructions. You will be able to correct any information up to the point you submit the order before payment instructions are given.
- Please make sure you enter your full name that matches your photo identification. Otherwise, we will not proceed with the transaction.
- You will be asked to provide some personal information. By submitting the order, you confirm that all information provided are true.
- We collect your personal information in the course of providing the service is for the purpose of fulfilling our due diligences and obligations under AML/CTF Act 2006. We will not be able to provide the service without collecting your personal information for this purpose.
- By using our service, you are consenting us to collect your personal information. We may disclose your information to our third-party service provider in order to process the service.
- The processing time of your order will be up to three business days upon payment being made. Please allow an extra business day if order is placed after 3pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time).
- Regardless of any circumstance, you will not be able to cancel your order once the payment is made.
- If payment is made after the 60 minutes time frame, we reserve the right to cancel your order. We will deduct 3% administrations fee and refund the balance.
- In the case of us refusing to provide the service, the purchase amount will be refunded to the bank account used to make the payment. Any surcharge you paid for the transaction will not be refunded.
- Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for you to receive the refund due to the banking system.
- You must pay the full amount of order upon submission. Payment can be made via bank transfer. Payment details will be provided on “Payment” page after the submission of order.
- We will not process the order until we received the payment.
- You can choose a date to collect your currency in-store during the ordering process.
- We will verify your identity in-store upon collection of your currency. Please bring along the original copy of photo identification that you entered during ordering process.
- We will not proceed with the transaction if you fail to present the same photo identification used during ordering process.
- We may take a copy of your photo identification.
- You will be required to sign for your order upon collection.
- To comply with anti-money laundering and other legal obligations and our internal risk and fraud policies, you may be requested to provide further information.
- All above terms enable us to comply with law and regulatory requirements and to protect you against fraud.
- Should you fail to collect your order within 72 hours after your nominated collection date, your order will be marked as Uncollected and we will contact you to arrange an alternative collection date. In the event that we are unable to contact you within 90 days of the date that our contract was formed and you have not collected or proceeded to reverse your transaction in accordance with these terms and conditions then the Online Foreign Currency held by us at that time will be treated as unclaimed moneys.
Limitation of liability
- Xc Exchange shall not be liable to you if we are unable to provide our service or obligations to you due to technical system failure or any other reasons beyond our reasonable control.
- Our maximum liability to you for the use of the Service is the purchase price of that order.
- We are not responsible or liable for any content or information from other websites that may be linked in our Website.
- If any of these terms including these disclaimers and limitations shall be unlawful, unenforceable or otherwise invalid, then such terms shall fall away. All remaining terms shall not be affected and continue to be enforceable.
Law and jurisdiction
- These terms and our relationships are governed by the law of the State of Victoria. Should there be any dispute that cannot be resolved between us, it should be resolved at the courts of Victoria.