|Bank notes:||$5, $10, $20, $50, $100|
|Coins:||5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2|
|Three-course meal for 2, mid-range restaurant||65 Dollar|
|Tourist t-shirt||10 Dollar|
|Bottle of water||1.5 Dollar|
Some tips to be ready!
1. Canada is a very cold country, so make sure you pack a lot of warmer clothes whilst keeping the number of shorts packed to a minimum.
2. Canada and the United States are two very different countries with seperate cultures and laws. Make sure you are conscious that the behaviours and values of Canadians will differ greatly to that of those in the US, so expect different laws and immigration regulations when travelling.
3. Bring a lot of money or a travel card with you! Canada is a fairly expensive country, so be prepared to pay more than expected when budgeting your holiday.
4. Canadians are generally more reserved and submissive than Americans. Ensure a sufficient quality of respect and personal space is given to strangers you meet.
5. Always try to help and be considerate of other people! Failing to hold open the door, keeping to the right lane when walking or queuing up in line, is considered particularly rude.